The Critique Circle Novel System allows you to string together your submissions into a single cohesive whole, giving your readers a very intuitive way to critique your entire novel.
The Novel System is only available for our Premium Members.
You can submit chapters or parts of chapters into whatever Queue you wish without risking a loss-of-continuity for your readers. They will be able to follow the novel wherever it goes, because the Novel System transcends Queues. You might for example put 2-3 chapters in the public Queues and the rest in your private Queue and people will be able to follow it seamlessly (providing they have access to your Queue).
If people follow your novel submissions to a Queue they don't have access to they can request access to the Queue in question with a single click. Irresistible!
Or the boring short version: People can browse directly to the previous and next chapters of the submission they are currently viewing.
There are also a lot of bells and whistles with this system:
* You are able to connect your novel to the Outlining Workshop to give your readers insight into your characters.
* You can write up a per-chapter synopsis to get people quickly up to speed who are jumping in late.
* You can combine all discussion on the different novel submissions into a single thread.
* You can have novel-wide author's notes so that you're not always writing the same stuff over and over
* Readers are 'dragged along' to view subsequent chapters when they are critting, even between Queues. Also, if the next chapter is 'upcoming' they are invited to get a notification.
* You can add all sorts of different types of information about your novel for your readers.
* You can add revisions and submit the same chapter part into multiple queues
The interface for creating and maintaining your novel might seem a little daunting at first but once you've mastered using this system we're convinced it will provide you with a more consistent stream of high-quality crits and dedicated readers who are tuned into your every word.