1. Affording an abundant supply; plentifully furnished; lavish.
2. Large in quantity; plentiful, profuse; abundant.
3. Full of information or matter.
1. Capable of being bought or obtained for money or other valuable consideration; held for sale; salable; purchasable.
2. Capable of being corrupted.
3. Marked by or associated with bribery and corrupt dealings.
1. Full of apprehensiveness; timid; fearful.
2. Indicating, or caused by, fear.
An enthusiastic admirer; a fan.
1. A round or demonstration of applause.
2. Enthusiastic approval; an expression of praise.
1. An act of plundering or despoiling; a raid.
2. [Plural] Destructive operations; ravages.
Exhibiting a desire to please; obliging; compliant.
To deck in glaring colors; to set off conspicuously; to display pompously; to decorate.
1. Elevation to divine rank or stature; deification.
2. An exalted or glorified example; a model of excellence or perfection of a kind.
Overbearing pride or presumption.
1. To bend the knee or touch one knee to the ground, as in worship.
2. To be servilely respectful or obedient; to grovel.
1. Of or relating to actors, acting, or the theater; befitting a theater; theatrical.
2. Overly dramatic; deliberately affected.
Someone who collaborates with an enemy occupying his or her country; a traitor.