Having the guardianship or charge of protecting a person or a thing; guardian; protecting; as, "tutelary goddesses."
1. An act or instance of depriving.
2. The state of being deprived of something, especially of something required or desired; destitution; need.
1. To dance and skip about in play; to frolic.
1. A skipping or leaping about in frolic.
1. [Archaic] To pray against, as an evil; to seek to avert by prayer.
2. To disapprove of strongly.
3. To belittle; to depreciate.
1. A braggart.
2. Empty boasting.
3. A swaggering, cocky manner.