|13 Feb 2017||aborning|
While being produced or born.
|28 Nov 2013||abominate|
To hate in the highest degree; to detest intensely; to loathe; to abhor.
|14 Mar 2017||abnegate|
- To refuse or deny oneself; to reject; to renounce.
- To give up (rights, claims, etc.); to surrender; to relinquish.
|20 Apr 2014||ablution|
- The act of washing or cleansing; specifically, the washing of the body, or some part of it (as in a religious rite).
- The water used in cleansing.
|8 Mar 2014||abjure|
- To renounce under oath.
- To renounce or reject solemnly; to recant; to reject; repudiate.
- To abstain from; to shun.
|26 Jul 2017||abjure|
- 1. To renounce under oath.
2. To renounce or reject solemnly; to recant; to reject; repudiate.
3. To abstain from; to shun.
|21 Aug 2016||abeyance|
Suspension; temporary cessation.
|28 Jul 2017||aberrant|
- Markedly different from an accepted norm; Deviating from the ordinary or natural type; abnormal.
|10 Jan 2015||aberrant|
markedly different from an accepted norm; as, "aberrant behavior"
|11 Sep 2016||abed|
|30 Dec 2016||abecedarian|
- One who is learning the alphabet; hence, a beginner.
- One engaged in teaching the alphabet.
- Rudimentary; elementary.
|14 Mar 2016||abattoir|
|17 Jan 2017||ab ovo|